- Join over a million renters who found a home on Rent.com -- it's FREE!
- Rent.com is #1 in renter traffic and features tens of thousands of rentals - with more added daily!
- Detailed listings of condo rentals include amenities, photos, floor plans, contact information, and more!
3 Bedroom Apartment in Your City From Rent.com
- Atlanta 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Austin 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Chicago 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Dallas 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Denver 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Houston 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Indianapolis 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Las Vegas 3 Bedroom Apartment
Searching For 3 Bedroom Apartments Online
Unlike the past, when looking for an apartment meant digging out the newspaper classified ads, these days a simple apartment search can be speedily conducted online. However, finding the right place is not just about budget limitations, but also about knowing exactly what features you are looking for.
To best prepare for an online three bedroom apartment search, you should consider locality, budget, space, and other features that are important to you. Before searching, read through some of the pointers below.
- Make a detailed note of everything that you're looking for in a three bedroom apartment. Be sure to consider amenities and other conveniences, not just the obvious facets such as rental budget and location.
- Enter Rent.com into your internet browser address bar to find an apartment with three bedrooms for rent.
- Read through the reviews of apartments and compare ratings of the various 3 bedroom rentals. Bookmark the apartments that sound promising.
- Contact the managers of the rentals, get your doubts clarified, and set up appointments to visit the apartments that make the cut.
- Take measurements of your furniture before you go for the visit so that you can know ahead of time what will fit in the apartment.
Assessing Apartment Rentals
- While you are visiting apartments, make sure to also look at the surrounding area for schools, shops, pharmacies, transportation options, and other conveniences you may require. Finding a place that is close to your work reduces travel time and can help with your overall budget.
- Take a detailed walk-through of the three bedroom apartment of your choice. See for yourself if there is a washer and a dryer, cable, internet access, closets, and also if the complex as a whole is a clean environment.
- If you're looking for handicap accessibility, then make sure such accommodations are available.
- Consider talking to a few of the residents in the community. Ask around to see if the complex is secure. Another question to ask is if the complex staff members are efficient and dedicated.
- If it is a multi-level apartment building, choose the floor that best suits your needs. Either a ground floor to take fewer steps, or a middle to wave off the heat and air-conditioning costs, or the top floor to avoid noise and gain some additional privacy.
3 Bedrooms, Many Possibilities
A three bedroom rental demands higher rent than a two bedroom rental or studio. Renters should make sure that they actually need all of the space that a three bedroom home offers. Some apartments have a wide variety of features and bedrooms that are huge. They can also have two entrances, a laundry room, a dining area, foyer, and extra closet space as a special perk. If you have a growing family or have guests visiting often, then the extra bedrooms will be a must-have necessity.
For those who are interested in painting or playing a musical instrument, a spare room can also be utilized for private hobby needs. If you work from home, or have a start-up enterprise of your own, then you could use one of the rooms for your work purposes. If you have a combination of small and large furniture items, then the greater amount of space will allow you multiple options for the overall furniture layout. To split up the cost of rent, single renters can also consider taking on roommates to save some money.
Make sure your rental budget covers everything — neighborhood fee, home rent, maintenance fee, parking fee, and anything else that should be included. Ask the apartment manager some of the following questions: Is there a community building and do they charge more for using it? What is the monthly rental rate? How long is the rental agreement? Is there any penalty that you suffer in case you break the lease early? How long would it take to get your security deposit back once you have moved out? Before signing an agreement, take into account every fee you need to pay. Moving expenses, buying furniture, kitchen appliances, and other household items should also be factored into your apartment budget.
Find Your Apartment with Rent.com
By knowing your specific needs, you can use Rent.com to deliver an apartment search that shows only the options that are worth your time. If there are amenities that are not necessities but luxuries, then go for an apartment home that has all the necessary amenities and a convenient neighborhood. At Rent.com, we understand the worth of your money and time, and with our list of 3 bedroom apartments, you will quickly find the dream apartment that suits your requirements and budget.