Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- "Quiet time" curfew on weeknights
- Community atmosphere
- Expanded cable included
- Full-size washers and dryers
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- High-speed Internet included
- Individual leases
- Night courtesy officer
- Optional furniture plan
- Pest Control Included
- Private balconies/garden patios
- Private bathrooms w/each BDR
- Professional "immediate response" on-site maint.
- Professional on-site management
- Student Lounge
- The Stop- Computer, Vending, and Coffee lounge
- Tiger transit Bus Stops in the Center of Property
- Water Included
- Wide variety of floorplans to meet your needs
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
Family-owned and operated, The Garden District offers an environment like no other. We know what you want, and our caring professional staff is here to make you feel at home. Styled after classic New Orleans architecture, with quiet courtyards and private balconies, we've created a safe, affordable place for you to relax, study and enjoy life while preparing for the future. www.gardendistrictrentals.com
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$250 Non-refundable fee $25.00/mo pet rent. 25 pound weight limit. Must be at least a year old.
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$250 Non-refundable fee $25.00/mo pet rent. 25 pound weight limit. Must be at least a year old.
Sunday: Please Call