Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Carlyle Apartment Homes is the best of outdoor living combined with the ultimate in style, comfort and convenience. Located in the foothills of South Mountain Preserve in the heart of Ahwatukee, our apartments and townhomes provide easy access to an array of exhilarating hiking and biking trails. You can enjoy a sunset walk or ride along the South Mountain Preserve. Challenge friends and neighbors to a friendly game of volleyball or basketball at Carlyle's courts, enjoy our 24 hour fitness center or any of our four pools and three spas. Enjoy the convenience of high-speed internet access, a garage, and an in-home washer and dryer. With everything from one bedroom apartments to three bedroom townhomes, we hope that you'll make Carlyle Apartment Homes your refuge, your retreat, your pet-friendly home.
Short Term Leases Available
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $35 pet rent. $300 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Cats and Dogs Welcome * $35 pet rent per pet. * $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet. * Up to 2 pets allowed upon approval. * There are no weight restrictions for dogs. * The following breeds/crosses are not allowed: Pit Bull or Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow, German Shepherd, Husky, Mastiff, Great Dane, Malamute, Akita and wolf hybrids. Restrictions subject to change without notice.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Contact Propertyor call
It is wonderful. Maintenance is great and fast at fixing things. Staff is very friendly and the grounds are Read Moregeorgeous. I also love the gym, and the fountain to fill your water bottle when you're working out. I would definatly recommend to friends.
August 01, 2016
The downstairs neighbors are way loud at all hours of the day and night every day of the week.
February 11, 2016
Too many issues to type. Most recently, I have made my payment for February's rent, however, my water is now s Read Morehut off. Please fix this issue as soon as possible.
February 08, 2016
Nice community with above average rates. Attention to detail could be improved.
February 01, 2016
Thank you for your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your stay with us. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a valuable community experience and welcome you to contact us at 480-496-6161 to discuss your experience in greater detail.
My wife and I stayed in a one-bedroom at Carlyle at South Mountain upon moving back to Arizona from Colorado. Read More We did a couple three month leases as we searched for a home to buy. Following are some of our thoughts
- noise, neighbor's plumbing was very audible every time they would turn on their tub faucet or take a shower, especially in the bedroom which was used as our baby's room
- more noise, as the complex is located right next to I-10, there is definite highway noise. The sound wall separating from the highway doesn't do much to alleviate the sound and neither do the single pane windows in the living area. It's obviously worse if you are in a building closest to the highway. Interestingly, the bedroom was actually very quiet. The sliding doors must have significantly better sound dampening are they double pane
- we once dealt with our CO2 alarm going off a couple times. As it occurred when there were painters painting our building, it was probably related to their generators emitting carbon monoxide near the AC units. Not good
- we did have a plumbing issue where we had a drain backup in our tub and toilet. Apparently it was a whole building issue. It got resolved within a day.
- office staff was always very helpful and addressed any issues we had in a pretty timely manner
- maintenance was quick, as well again, fixed our drainage backup issue quickly
- they are clearly putting a lot of money into maintenance and improving appearance of the complex re-painted the buildings, made over the clubhouse leasing offices, etc. . Overall, the grounds look well-maintained. I feel some more money should be spent into upgrading the quality of some of the units, however, specifically the kitchen cheap cabinets and upgrading the plumbing to prevent further backup issues. Some nearby complexes also offer upgraded units with nicer appliances, laminate flooring, and more modern light fixtures.
- value - for the price we got a pretty dece
February 01, 2016
Thank you for your constructive feedback. We will use this detailed review to help us make improvements throughout our community. We are always happy to develop new ways in which we may enhance the overall resident experience.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.