Looks like Gilbert Spectrum Estates, 3 bedroom-2 bath Spacious home is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
3 Bedrm/2 Bath Spacious home in high-demand area, Spectrum Estates of Gilbert.
Introducing: Spacious and very clean single-level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the Spectrum Estates of Gilbert. Large master-bedroom, fresh new interior paint-job, new cieling fan, large walk-in closets, tile and carpet in excellent condition, laundry room with W/D hookups, large dining room, 2 bathrooms with 2 sinks each, large oversized tub in master bathroom plus roomy shower, Satelitte and cable ready, 3 car garage, lots of storage! Home is almost 1900 square feet. Green grass in front and back yards, playgrounds within walking distance in the neighborhood. Monthly HOA fees paid by owner. You will love this home.
Live in the celebrated Spectrum Estates of Gilbert, Arizona! This area has grown enormously, offering a variety of shops, restaurants, a hospital and freeway all within minutes. Demand for a rental home is this central part of Gilbert is very high. Now's your chance to live here!
You will love this home and the surrounding neighborhood. The area has much to offer:
* Very clean, beautiful homes, built within the past few years.
* Large 100-Acre Multi-Million dollar SanTan Shopping Center coming this year, including all the stores you love and so much more! (Borders, Movie Theatres, Costco, the Body Shop, Cold Stone, Jo-Anns, Z-Gallerie...the list goes on). Check out their website
* SuperTarget, SuperWalmart, HomeDepot and more already in the area.
* 202 Freeway access within 1 mile, great for commuters.
* Minutes from the brand new San Mercy Hospital.
Don't pass up this excellent find...it will go fast. Located near Val Vista and Germann.
For more info or additional pictures, please email or call
1 year lease, $1280/month
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.