Similar Rentals in Peoria, AZ you might also be interested in:
Features & Amenities
Like new condition with large open floor plan and many upgrades. Large lot with plenty of room to store an RV or boat.
Beautiful, single family home located near...
* Lake Pleasant, parks, tennis courts, basketball courts and dog park
* Restaurants & Shopping
* Peoria Sports Complex & Glendale Arena
* Peoria Unified School District
* Loop 101 & Loop 303
* No HOA
* 2050 Square Feet w/ Hardwood & Tile throughout
* Master Bedroom w/ custom closet and private bathroom
* Spacious 2nd bedroom with 2nd bath directly across hall
* 3rd bedroom may serve as a great gym or play room for children
* 4th bedroom converted into a large office (or additional Den)
* Wood Blinds & Ceiling Fans in every room
* 2-Car Garage w/ custom storage cabinets
* Desert landscaping in front yard
* Backyard has large, covered patio, plenty of grass, fruit trees and automated sprinkler system.
* Additional space on side of home for boat or RV parking.
House 1 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Available immediately for a minimum 12-month lease. This property has been owned and maintained by its original owners since 2000.
* Security Deposit $1400 (refundable)
* Additional Security Deposit for Pets (refundable)
* Credit Report Required w/ Rental Application (provides verification of timely payment history, previous addresses and ability to pay monthly rental amount)
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center