Similar House rentals in Peoria, AZ you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Like new condition with large open floor plan and many upgrades. Large lot with plenty of room to store an RV or boat.
Beautiful, single family home located near...
* Lake Pleasant, parks, tennis courts, basketball courts and dog park
* Restaurants & Shopping
* Peoria Sports Complex & Glendale Arena
* Peoria Unified School District
* Loop 101 & Loop 303
* No HOA
* 2050 Square Feet w/ Hardwood & Tile throughout
* Master Bedroom w/ custom closet and private bathroom
* Spacious 2nd bedroom with 2nd bath directly across hall
* 3rd bedroom may serve as a great gym or play room for children
* 4th bedroom converted into a large office (or additional Den)
* Wood Blinds & Ceiling Fans in every room
* 2-Car Garage w/ custom storage cabinets
* Desert landscaping in front yard
* Backyard has large, covered patio, plenty of grass, fruit trees and automated sprinkler system.
* Additional space on side of home for boat or RV parking.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Available immediately for a minimum 12-month lease. This property has been owned and maintained by its original owners since 2000.
* Security Deposit $1400 (refundable)
* Additional Security Deposit for Pets (refundable)
* Credit Report Required w/ Rental Application (provides verification of timely payment history, previous addresses and ability to pay monthly rental amount)
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.