Start your apartment search now
View detailed rental listings for Phoenix apartments, condos, townhomes, and houses for rent— including photos, floor plans, and virtual tours.
Apartments in Phoenix, AZ Neighborhoods from Rent.com
Popular Apartment Searches in Phoenix
Other rentals you might be interested in...
Life at Midtown is a brand of 3 urban communities designed to fulfill the need of something unique and different.
Phoenix AZ, 85013
24-hour Fitness & Business Center plus 24 hour relaxing pools and spas- great location-Private theater room
Phoenix AZ, 85016
Breathtaking Mountain Views... Top Rated School District... Beautiful and Convenient Location
Phoenix AZ, 85044
Quick and easy access to fine dining and shopping...Enjoy the comfort, convenience, and value at a price you can afford.
Phoenix AZ, 85032
Huge 1/1 with Valted 20 feet ceilings!
Phoenix AZ, 85050
Duplexes in a Different City
- Atlanta Duplex For Rent
- Austin Duplex For Rent
- Chicago Duplex For Rent
- Dallas Duplex For Rent
- Denver Duplex For Rent
- Houston Duplex For Rent
- Indianapolis Duplex For Rent
- Los Angeles Duplex For Rent
- Las Vegas Duplex For Rent
- Minneapolis Duplex For Rent
- Orlando Duplex For Rent
- Philadelphia Duplex For Rent
Overview of Phoenix
Finding a duplex for rent can be an ideal compromise between renting an apartment and renting a house. For people who have outgrown apartment living but who aren't yet ready for the expense of a house rental, a duplex can provide the right combination of factors to satisfy both the renter's modest budget and their desire to live in a house.
Finding a Duplex for Rent
To find duplexes for rent in Phoenix, AZ, search areas in the city's surrounding neighborhoods and bedroom communities before looking in the more urban areas near downtown. Because some duplexes are remodeled houses, many of them are found in quieter residential areas. This is one of the great appeals of a duplex rental.
Benefits of Renting a Duplex Apartment
- Garage - Instead of trying to park on the street or in a lot like you have to with rental apartments, most duplexes have garages or carports.
- Yard - You're not ready to buy a house and you can't afford to rent a nice condo or townhouse but you can usually get part of a yard when you rent a duplex.
- Fewer Neighbors - In addition to the more peaceful, residential atmosphere, duplexes only share one wall, which means just one set of neighbors to socialize with or tiptoe around.
- Pet Friendly - Because duplexes are more like houses than apartments and often include yard space, they are usually more likely to be pet friendly than apartments.
- Quiet - With fewer neighbors and a less busy area, duplexes can offer a peaceful living situation without the stress of maintaining the property yourself.
- Various Layouts - Duplexes come in a few different configurations, some with more than two apartments. Most are split side-by-side, however some are split into upper and lower level apartments, meaning you have no shared walls but still only pay apartment-comparable rent!
- More Storage - Because of the house-like design and garage space, a duplex can offer much more storage space than an apartment.
- Quicker Repairs - Because there are fewer tenants and less property to maintain, repairs can be taken care of more quickly than in a large apartment complex.