Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- Assigned Parking
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Easy Freeway Access 101, 51...Comfortable and Peaceful Community...Clubhouse with Full Kitchen...
Mission Springs is a 50 unit community located on 5 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in a peaceful north Scottsdale neighborhood. We are a special community because of our warm, caring people that go out of their way to provide a comfortable, hassle-free living environment. Our maintenance staff provides the highest level of service to our residents.
We offer a variety of one and two bedroom floorplans, most with washer/dryer hookups and fireplaces.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 1 year. Security Deposit: $250 refundable. Application Fee: $35 per social security number. Non Refundable Administration Fee: $150.
1) Mission Springs is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We comply with the federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local laws.
2) Apartments become available when they are ready to rent. A vacant apartment will not be deemed available until it has been serviced, repainted if necessary, and cleaned for a new resident.
3) We evaluate every application in the following manner. you must submit an application and answer all questions on the form. You must pay the $35 application fee. We will send the application to our screening company, which will check your credit, criminal history, employment and rental references to confirm that you meet our criteria.
4) To qualify for an apartment, you must meet the following criteria:
a) Income must be at least three times the monthly rent. You must be able to prove at least one year of employment immediately preceding the date of your application. If you are a full-time student we require you to have your lease guaranteed. If you are unemployed, you must provide proof of income.
b) You must have satisfactory rental references from at least two landlords. If you have been evicted or sued for any lease violation, we will reject your application.
c) Your credit record must be satisfactory. An additional security deposit may be required for substandard credit
d) If you have been convicted of a felony, we will reject your application. If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving burglary, violence, or any violation of a sexual nature within the last five years, we will reject your application. No exceptions.
e) If you cannot meet the income or credit criteria, you may qualify with a third party guarantee provided the third party meets all the criteria stated above.
Saturday-Sunday: By Appointment
Privately Owned and Managed