Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 6 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (2)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Furnished Available
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 12 Month Standard Lease
- Affiliate Golf Membership (No Fee/Dues)
- Basic Cable Provided (Exp. 5/31/14)
- Built On 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Ceiling Fans
- Clubhouse with Clubroom
- Energy Efficient Construction For Lower Utilities
- Frost-Free Refrigerator
- Full-Size Kitchen Appliances
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer
- Fully-Equipped Corporate Suites Available
- Furnished Apartments Available
- Golf Course Views Available
- Green Fee Discount
- High Speed Internet Service Available
- Intrusion Alarms (Select Units)
- Large Closets
- Other Lease Options Available
- Private Entrances
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
ALL THAT YOU NEED AND WANT...RIGHT AT HOME. The Greens at Marion Apartment Community- where you are away from it all in the middle of everything. Designed strictly for your convenience and comfort, we are just down the road from shopping, dining, and entertainment. You will enjoy this unique apartment community with unmatched amenities including golf, fitness center, swimming pool, playground, basketball & tennis courts, and more!
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: .
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.