Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Apply now while it lasts!! Near Blue Ribbon Schools 2bd/1ba first floor - Welcome to Flamingo Apartments!
This beautiful, newly renovated property is professionally managed and offers tastefully decorated apartments in a quiet, homey, garden community environment. Our full-time management and maintenance staff are ready to provide you professional service. We are a non-smoking community.
Contact Information: Ana or April at (562) 925-4410
Monday - Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Professional On-site Management and Maintenance Staff
- Walking Distance to Three Blue Ribbon Schools
- New Playground Equipment
- Large Grand Pavilion with Seating
- Three BBQ and Picnic Areas
- Gorgeous Gazebos
- Sparkling Pool with Tables, Chairs and Chaise Lounge Chairs
- Resident Orchard with Apple, Lemon, Orange, and Plum
- Two Large Laundry Facilities
- Controlled Access Entry and Parking
- Lush Landscaping and Grounds
- Close to Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Major Employers
- Minutes away from Shopping, Entertainment and Dining opportunities
- Conveniently Located at the 91 and 605 freeways
- Neighborhood Watch Community
- Monthly Resident Activities with Free Food and Fun
- Energy Star rated 2014 Most Efficient Triple Pane Windows and Sliding Doors
- Large Kitchen with Ample Cabinets and Counter Space
- Countertop Electric Range
- Built-in Electric Oven
- Wall to Wall Stain Resistant Smart Strand Carpet
- Mirrored Wardrobe Doors
- Custom California Closet Organizers
- Your Choice of High Speed Internet - Time Warner Cable or FiOS
- Ceiling Fans in Bedroom & Dining Area
- Designer Humming Bird Screen Doors with Dead-Bolt Lock
- Steel Entry Doors with 2nd Dead-Bolt Lock
Please visit our website at www.theflamingoapts.com for additional information.
*We reserve the right to change prices and terms at any time without notice.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.