Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
New 1BR/1BA in Berkeley - Spacious, Air Conditioning, In-Unit Washer/Dryer! - Call 855-979-HOME to schedule an appointment!
Welcome to a whole new lifestyle at The Aquatic, Berkeley's newest and finest apartment community, where we've taken care of all the details.
Unit 310 is a wonderfully spacious 1-bedroom unit with East and South facing windows, a unique dual closet design, and a gorgeous island kitchen. The views of Berkeley Hills are lovely!
The Aquatic is truly Berkeley's premiere apartment community. Our gorgeous, open concept modern kitchens will amaze your guests, our state-of-the-art fitness center will help you save time while you stay fit and healthy, and our prime location will provide you with limitless possibilities for satisfying all of your needs and desires. Comfort and convenience will never be an issue with central air conditioning and washer/dryers in every unit. Our parking facilities and secure bike storage will make commuting anywhere a breeze. Enjoy hours of fun on the bocce ball court or in our rooftop lounge. And that's only the beginning:
- Central air conditioning in every unit
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Pet-friendly community
- Brand new stainless steel oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, and microwave
- Airy 9-foot ceilings
- Abundant natural light
- Quartz countertops with inset sinks in kitchen and bathroom
- Open concept interiors with large kitchen ideal for entertaining
- Exceeds GreenPoint guidelines for environmentally conscious building
- High efficiency lighting, shower heads, and toilets
- EnergyStar-certified appliances
- Indoor parking garage and secure open-air parking
- Secure indoor bike storage
- Modern fitness center in building
- Rooftop lounge with barbecues, fire pits, seating, 55 outdoor TV, and city views
- Outdoor garden with built-in bocce ball court
- Hi-speed cable and Internet pre-wired
- On-site management
- Located blocks away from the renowned 4th Street shopping district
- Rated as a Walker's Paradise and Biker's Paradise by WalkScore.com
- Several high quality groceries nearby
- Highly rated veterinary clinic on ground floor
- Quick access to I-80
- Located at the hub of several AC Transit bus routes
- Easy access to BART
- Three blocks from Aquatic Park
- Just a short walk to the San Francisco Bay Trail
- One block from Amtrak
Don't miss this opportunity to be one of the first to call The Aquatic your new home!
2001 Fifth St.
Berkeley, CA 94710
*all images are architectural renderings/model unit photos, actual units will vary slightly
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.