Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Beautiful tri-level 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath townhouse in downtown Brea w/ office & attached garage - Beautiful tri-level, end unit, 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath City Walk end-unit townhouse with office & attached garage. This will rent quickly.
* Bright gourmet kitchen with corian counter tops, butcher block center island, wood cabinetry, lots of storage and newer white appliances.
* Separate dining area.
* Spacious living room features hardwood floors, inviting gas fireplace, many windows and sliding glass door to small balcony.
* Large master suite with dual vanity, separate bath area and walk-in closet with custom shelving.
* Other two upstairs bedrooms are medium size with mirrored closed doors.
* Large office, TV, or craft room (could be 4th bedroom without closet) on ground floor.
* Designer touches include high ceilings, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, fresh designer paint and newer Berber carpet in bedrooms.
* Dual pane windows and sliding glass doors.
* CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!
* Spacious two (2) car attached garage with automatic opener.
* Separate, inside laundry room for stacked washer & dryer.
* Walking distance to heart of downtown Brea with dining, entertainment and shopping. Minutes from major freeways.
Sorry, NO smoking permitted. Small pet may be considered with exceptional credit and financials.
Home is available around November 15th. 18 month lease preferred. Please call (714) 441-8980 to arrange a private tour.
*** If you see this home advertised online for less than the rental amount quoted here, the ad is a SCAM. We are the only authorized agent for this property. Please email us a link to any bogus or fraudulent ads so we can report it to the appropriate authorities. Please do NOT send money to anyone who offers keys in exchange for a deposit check - especially if they are out of state. When in doubt, please feel free to contact us. ***
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.