Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com / (415) 772-1977 x103
*** JUST RENTED ***
PLEASE REVIEW ALL OUR AVAILABLE INVENTORY AT
!!! Freshly Painted !!!
Beautiful Cozy Two bedrooms with Parking!
Available NOW! Enjoy living close to UC Davis and Downtown!
* Property Highlights :
- 2 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Laminate wood flooring
- Exposed original brick wall offers character
- Modern kitchen cabinetry and counter tops
- Gorgeous remodeled bathroom
- Double pane windows
- Central A/C and Forced Heat
- Appliances: stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- 1 car garage
- Additional storage in garage
- Community Pool and Patio
* Other Details
- Type of rental: Condo
- Pets: OK
- Rent: $1,695.00
- Security Deposit: $1,695.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: water, garbage, gardening
- There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com / (415) 710-4284
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com / (510) 303-9550
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.