Similar Townhome rentals in Hayward, CA you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Units may feature
The Duets at Cannery Place
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to experience great amenities and a distinctive lifestyle at The Duets. Enjoy a spacious home with your own backyard for the same cost of renting an apartment, condo or townhome. Divine master suites with walk-in closets, stainless steel appliances in kitchen with granite countertops. The Duets are brand new homes, never lived in before with two car garages. Pets welcome!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
1. Half month Free Rent is to be offered as additional incentive. Free rent is to be prorated over one year term.
2. Minimum Lease term is One Year.
3. Option to Purchase: The Lease Option credit is 50% of the paid rents. Lease Option Price is same as Sales Price. Closing cost credit of $5,000 is offered at the time Purchase Option is exercised.
4. The Lease Agreement and the Option to Purchase Agreement will be forwarded to you tomorrow.
5. Security Deposit is $800 per month. First month Rent and Security Deposit is required at the execution of the Lease Agreement.
6. Pet is allowed for additional rent of $35 per month. Additional security deposit of $500 is also required. No pet over 20 pounds is allowed.
7. The Lessee is to receive a copy of CC&R and sign an acknowledgment of the receipt. The Leased units are to be bound by the Cannery Place CC&*R.
8. Front yard Landscaping is to be maintained by Developer. Rear yard landscaping is to be maintained by tenants.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.