Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (36)
- $1610 - $1910
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Boutique-Style Apartment Homes in Downtown Los Angeles. Metro 417 offers beautifully appointed apartment homes in a variety of one and two bedroom floor plans. A wealth of premier resident amenities includes a concierge, on-site parking, fitness center, billiard room, screening room and roof-top spa. Originally build in 1925 the former Subway Terminal Building housed the famous Red Car Subway Station until it was retired in 1956.
Metro 417 is an elegant boutique rental residence located in the heart of the city just steps to MOCA, Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Music Center and many fine shopping and dining diversions. Originally built in 1925 by Pacific Electric Railroad, today thismagnificently restored landmark offers a distinctive collection of fine studio, one and two-bedroom residences. Luxury amenities and services will make you feel at home, whether Metro 417 is your primary or secondary residence.This is your time.Make the most of it.
Apartment 277 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Business Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Absolute Black Granite Countertops
- Architectural Built-Ins
- Billiard Room and Game/Card Tables
- Brushed Aluminum Backsplashes
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surrounds
- Chef's Island with Built-ins in Select Homes
- Club Level with Resident Lounge
- Community Canine Ambassador - Lili
- Custom Pearwood-Style cabinetry
- Distinctive Gallery-Style Hallways in Select Homes
- Door Attendant
- Easy Access to I-5, I-10, 101 and 110 Freeways
- Elegant Resident Lobby and Art Gallery
- Elevated Ceilings
- Emergency Maintenance
- Executive Office Suites Available
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Weight Equipment
- Full Concierge Service
- GE Sleek Black Appliance Package
- Granite Vanity Tops
- Only Steps to Financial District, Pershing Squa...
- Onsite Surface and Garage Parking for Residents...
- Pets Welcome - Pet Activities and Events
- Private Key Card Building Access
- Private Screening Room
- Relaxing Rooftop Deck, Spa and Garden with Stun...
- Rooftop BBQ Grilling Station
- Wifi Access in Amenity Areas and Lobby
- Wood Laminate Flooring in Living Room, Kitchen ...
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Dogs and Cats Welcome. Restrictions apply. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions and deposits apply. Please contact the leasing office for details.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Forest City Residential ManagementView all Forest City Residential Management properties
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
The community and staff are always gracious and supportive all the time.
Surveyed on: December 15, 2013
This is an amazing place to live! The staff go out of their way to truly make this the ultimate living experi Read Moreence for all. The units are beautiful appointed and well maintained. There is 24 hour security for the building which adds to my comfort. There is a gym on the second floor, media room, a gorgeous rooftop area with space to barbecue along with a lovely hot tub and deck chairs to catch some sun or gaze at the stars. There are regular parties and other social events. I just love it!
Surveyed on: January 15, 2014
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center