Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
KOREATOWN - SPACIOUS 1 Bed 1 Bath,Wood Floor, Large Windows, AC,Granite,Large Closet,Tiles, Parking & more! - If you've been looking for a small, quiet community home that fits your lifestyle of being close yet far enough away from everywhere, you'll love this renovated place!
Looking for space, comfort and touch of luxury? Inside you'll find plenty of luxurious touches like modern appliances and light fixtures, lots of windows, abundant cabinet and closet space, updated bathroom and more!
Located in the HEART of Koreatown, with EASY Access to everywhere in the City of LA,this is a small, quiet community home with many amenities you will fall in love with!
This building comes with:
- ONSITE Manager and ONSITE Community Laundry
- SECURED Gated Entrance, Intercom Entry, and Security Cameras
- Swimming Pool for those hot, sweltering days!
- Water Fountain for that Zen-like water flow sound
Spacious 1 Bedroom 1 Bath with many modern amenity upgrades.
- WOOD and TILE Floor throughout!
- Large Windows with Vertical Blinds!
- New Paint for that Fresh feeling of a New Home!
- Lots of Cabinets for plenty of Storage Space
- Appliances such as Gas Stove/Oven, Dishwasher and Built-in Microwave.
- Ceiling Fan with Modern Light Fixture.
- FULL Sized Mirror in Bathroom
- Satin Finish Bathroom Accessories such as Towel Rack, Towel Ring and Toilet Paper Holder
- Air Conditioner and Wall Heater with Digital Thermostat
- New Designer Satin Finish Handles
- Designer Decora Switches
This AWESOME Home comes with Parking Space
Centrally located in KOREATOWN, you are MINUTES away from:
- Hollywood - Beverly Hills - Los Feliz - Downtown LA - Century City
- West Hollywood - Glendale - Culver City - Silverlake - Burbank
Nearby places include:
- USC, UCLA, Sunset, Hollywood / Highland, the Melrose Shopping, The Grove shopping center, Beverly Center, Century City Shopping, Thai Town
- Staples Center, Coliseum, Rose Bowl, and other sports venues
- The Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles Count Museum of Art, The Broad, Little Tokyo, Chinatown, Green Theater, The Observatory and many more
- Restaurants, bars, clubs, coffee shops, karaoke, post office, bowling, markets, banks, cafes, and many more are within walking distance
- METRO Rail Station and METRO Bus Lines
- Close to 10, 101, and 110 Freeways
Building has an Onsite manager and Onsite Community Laundry
Please CALL manager CESAR at (213) 375-8456 or at 336Alexandria@benleedsproperties.com for more information!
**We have Online Application and Online Payment system for FAST SERVICE and CONVENIENCE!**
- Cat and Dogs friendly -- under 25 lbs. (weight at maturity)
- No aggressive breeds: Chows, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepard, and a mix of aggressive breeds.
Other Terms and Requirements:
- Security deposit is determined by your credit, typically 1-month rent
- Online Application is preferred and can be processed faster than a paper application
- $30 Application fee / per person (above 18years old) can be paid with credit or debit card for online application, or with money order and cashier
check for paper application
- No eviction; No foreclosure / bankruptcies in the last 5 years
- Two (2) forms of current government issued ID: driver's license, passport, SSN card, Military ID, Visa, etc
- Proof of Income: last 3 months of check stub's, or checking / saving account, or current W2.
- Renter's insurance is required.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.