Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Charming 2BR/1BA NEWLY RENOVATED! Strawberry! Pool! Parking! Laundry PROGRESSIVE - Welcome to Strawberry Terrace, a pristine, newly renovated Strawberry apartment complex! Located just 2 blocks from the many retail stores and delicious restaurants in the Strawberry Shopping Center, and just across HW 101 from Whole Foods and the Mill Valley Recreation Center, this lovely complex is a hop, skip and jump to the Golden Gate Bridge by car or via the Golden Transit System.
The Unit (photos are of similar unit):
- Open plan, 2-bedroom, 1-bath, top floor, fully renovated unit
- 875 square feet (per owner records)
- Kitchen: Newly renovated! All new appliances, including built-in microwave, dishwasher and gas stove. Midnight black granite counter tops, deep sink, and pantry for extra storage.
- Bath: Beautiful sub-way style tile surround with shower over tub.
- 2 good size bedrooms; large closets!
- Energy-efficient double-paned windows.
- New wood floors through out!
- Closets galore! Spacious bedroom closets. Additional linen closet.
- One car covered parking. Ample street parking for 2nd car.
- Private storage closet!
- On site coin-op laundry; newly renovated.
- Non-smoking complex.
- Newly renovated 10 unit complex; professionally managed
- New swimming pool!
- Covered parking!
- 2 covered bike storage racks
- BBQ area
- Rent $2,500 per month (including parking and storage)
- 12 month lease
- Security Deposit: 1.5x one month's rent
- No pets (except service and assistance animals for persons with disabilities)
- Owner pays water and trash removal; tenant pays PG&E and cable/internet/phone
- Ready for occupancy 6/24/2017
Location: 5-7 South Knoll Road, Apartment 4, Mill Valley (behind Strawberry Shopping Center)
For questions, or to schedule a showing, respond to this ad or text 415-680-7546
CA DRE License #01905856.
Progressive Property Group
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.