Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Modern and spacious 2 Bed, 2 Bath Townhome in the heart of Silicon Valley - Location, Privacy, Space and Style.....this modern condo has it all. Enter this fabulous three-story town home and you are greeted by sparkling new plank floors, brand new carpet, freshly painted walls and soaring vaulted ceilings. Hang your coat and prepare a bite to eat in the luxurious newly renovated kitchen featuring high end stainless steel appliances, new quartz countertops and amazing cabinet/pantry space. After dinner, grab a book and cozy up by the living room fire or venture out to enjoy the bay area breeze in your private yard with gorgeous wood deck patio! Time for bed? Take your pick from two bedrooms, each on their own floor with great closet space and private bathrooms.
After a good night's sleep, bike to downtown Mountain View to your choice of downtown cafes for a coffee and breakfast or hop on the nearby 101 interstate to explore all that the bay area has to offer. Or jump on the train and head up to the City (San Francisco of course!) for a day of shopping, fine dining and entertainment. Any which way, you're off to a great start in this unique and spacious Mountain View home.
- three level condo on a beautiful quiet residential street
- two large bedrooms
- large windows provide a naturally lit living space throughout the day
- private outdoor patio with large wood deck, outdoor dining!
- gorgeous new plank floors and carpet throughout the unit
- high end, stainless steel appliances and new quartz countertops
- freshly painted walls and trim throughout
- both bathrooms newly updated
- full size new washer and dryer on second floor
- 2 parking spaces, one garage space/one private parking lot space
- quiet 5 unit condominium complex on residential street
- dogs and cats ok (with additional deposit)
- tenant pays: all utilities
- security deposit: $3950
- close to Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- less than 2 miles from 101/85
- Castro Street restaurants and shops
- Caltrain easy access
- Whole Foods
- less than 10 miles to Stanford University/Shopping Center
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.