Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com / (415) 772-1977 x103
* Available: NOW *
Come and see this spacious 3BR in Corona Del Mar / Newport Beach community!
You will absolutely love its hardwood floors, two operable fireplaces and location just in the middle of all the great amenities of the community.
* Property Highlights:
- 1,808 Sq. Ft.
- 3BR / 2.5BA / 2 Stories
- 2 Operable fireplaces (Living room & Master suit)
- New appliances
- Front courtyard & Large backyard
- Shared Pool & Tennis Court
* Neighborhood highlights:
Perched above the cliffs of the Pacific Ocean, Corona del Mar lives up to its name, ?Crown of the Sea.? Locals call it ?CdM,? and though the chic hamlet is part of Newport Beach, it has an aesthetic all its own, with vintage cottages and stunning new houses side-by-side on flower-named residential streets. Visitors can enjoy restaurants, quiet music spots, and gastropubs to feed their hunger for diverse dining choices at a majesitc Orange County Beach.
The two main and most easily accessible Corona del Mar beaches are Big Corona and Little Corona. Big Corona features surf, cliffs, a jetty, and a variety of activities from surfing and skim boarding to volleyball. Surfing enthusiasts can see the waves once carved up by surfing legend Duke Kahanamoku, the area?s first recognized surfer. Little Corona is a quiet little paradise, offering a more tranquil and relaxing environment. The greatest attraction here is the tide pool, where an up-close adventure with sea life can be found.
If you enjoy an active lifestyle, Corona del Mar?s beaches provide the perfect backdrop for jogging, ocean swims, stair climbing, or if you?re brave enough, one of the many beach boot camps offered on the sand.
Regardless of how you spend your day in Corona del Mar, the community?s Inspiration and Lookout Points are two of the most magnificent places to catch the stunning Newport Beach sunsets.
* Other Details:
- Pets: Small Pets OK (<15 Lbs)
- Smoking: Subject to owner approval
- Rent: $ 3,450.00/mo.
- Security Deposit: $ 3,450.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage + Gardener
- There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com / (415) 710-4284
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com / (510) 303-9550
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
1 of 33
Application Fee: $45
Security Deposit: $3,390
Cats allowedDogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.