Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 9 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (6)
- $1705 - $2716
- Sq Ft
- $1710 - $1785
- Sq Ft
- $1710 - $2821
- Sq Ft
- $1734 - $2526
- Sq Ft
- $2091 - $4050
- Sq Ft
1 more floor plan
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
WELCOME TO THE NEW BOHEMIA. Brilliant. It means colorful and smart. And with a healthy dash of urban eclectic, it's you. The NoHo Art District is beyond prolific. It's on fire -- making it the perfect complement to the thriving theatre, dance and music communities. Living at The Gallery at NoHo makes you District royalty -- with modern apartment luxuries you should never do without. Being just steps from funky boutiques, international cuisine, nightlife, the studios and much, much more allow you to reign supreme. Just stop and ask yourself, how creative do you want your life to be...
Apartment 438 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Gated Access
- Furnished Available
- On Site Management
- Utilities Included
- Wireless Internet Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Adjacent to the Metro Red Line North Hollywood ...
- Al fresco perks: covered private patio or terrace
- Cardio for Fido: designated pet runs
- Convenient breakfast bars
- Dance Studio
- Easy access to studios and 101, 170 and 134 fre...
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy-efficient, double-pane windows
- Extra-high 9 ceilings for instant drama
- Gas Range
- Green belt hangouts and BBQ zones
- Heating and A/C
- Island Kitchens
- Lifesaving, in residence, stackable washers/dryers
- Pet Park
- Se Habla Espanol
- Sound Studio
- Stunning pool and spa plaza with Wi-Fi
- Super sexy, designer black G.E. appliance...
- The happening NoHo Arts District backdrop
- The Studio Clubhouse exclusives: fitness studio...
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Uplifting: parking garage with elevators
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: WE LOVE PETS!Cats and dogs welcome! Maximum of two approved pets per apartment home. There is a $500 refundable pet deposit & $50/month pet rent.Breed and weight restrictions apply. Restricted Animals included but not limited to:Pit Bulls (aka Staffordshire Terrier), Rottweiler's, German Shepard's, Dobermans, Chowchows, or any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breedsPlease keep in mind if you live in a community that allows pets, the pet owner(s), not Behringer Harvard Residenti
For more information, please call or check availability.
Behringer Harvard Residential
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center