Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Extra Storage
- 'Living' rooftop gardens with trees, fountains ...
- 1 block to Grant Avenue - enjoy unique Downtown...
- 1/2 mile to Vintage Oaks Mall
- 24 hour Fitness Center with top-of the-line pro...
- Additional parking available
- Bosch stainless steel gas range with microwave/...
- Bosch washer/dryer in every home
- Built-in recycling bins
- Cat-5 wiring throughout home
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Close to transportation
- Computer tech areas or dens
- Controlled access building
- Controlled access resident garage with assigned...
- Dedicated and covered bicycle storage
- Easy Freeway Access
- Electronic payments accepted
- Kohler faucets
- Kohler under mount kitchen sink
- Library where you can curl up with a book and read
- Marble slab surrounds shower/tub
- Medicine cabinet(s)
- On-site Whole Foods Market with complimentary d...
- Pre-wired cable outlets in bedroom(s) and livin...
- Recessed Lighting
- Recycling program
- Refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser
- Schlage hardware/locks with brushed chrome finish
- Small Pets*
- Smoke-free community
- Social Room with a large, flat panel TV, Wi-Fi,...
- Spacious marble slab vanity counters
- Tot Lot
- Under cabinet lighting
- Walking Distance to Biking and Hiking trails
- Wall and ceiling insulation meets or exceeds Ti...
Units may feature
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Novato on all 5 senses. Luxury Living at it's best!!!
Nestled among the North Bay's rolling hills landscape, charming Historic Old Town Novato is home to Millworks, an environmentally sustainable and pedestrian-friendly mid-rise community of 124 flats and townhomes. Take the elevator down to our beautiful Whole Foods Market or stroll to Grant Avenue for an unhurried shopping experience. Millworks is designed to reach new levels of sustainability with the implementation of passive solar heating, high-efficiency water fixtures, sustainable flooring and innovative living roof top gardens with fountains and growing vegetation. Residents will not only save money every month on lower energy bills, but also enjoy better health in their new home. Live better. Millworks Novato.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Dogs and cats. A maximum of two pets. $500 pet deposit, per pet. $50 per pet monthly pet rent. Dogs must be under 40lbs.
For more information, please
or check availability.
E & S Ring Management CorporationView all E & S Ring Management Corporation properties
Call or email the property directly: