Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Extra Storage
- Availability 24 Hours
- Convenient to Highway 580 and BART
- Fully restored, charming 1909 building
- Great Adams Point location
- Laundry Facilities
- Many Units with Spectacular city views
- Only blocks from Lake Merritt
- Some units with balconies
- Some units with modern kitchens
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
Turn-of-the-century charm and a totally restored building give the perfect result... our St. Charles Place Apartments.
St. Charles Place features all the conveniences of a modern complex yet all the grace of a 1909 Adams Point building. Fully upgraded plumbing and electrical and the security of a controlled access building, together with antique hardwood floors and a beautifully renovated lobby, make this the perfect setting for your new home. In addition, spectacular views of San Francisco and downtown Oakland are available in many of our units. The surrounding neighborhood only adds to the charm of St. Charles Place. The building is located within walking distance of Lake Merritt on a quiet, residential street. St. Charles is also conveniently located near Highway 580 and less than a mile from the BART station. Parking and laundry facilities are both available on site. Charming and convenient -- the St. Charles Place Apartments
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Pet Policy -- Cats - 1 allowed, Rent $25, Deposit $300. Dogs - 1 allowed, Rent $50, Deposit $300. Restrictions: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call