Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Charming 2 Bedroom California Bungalow Temescal-Rockridge Border Available Early September - Well maintained craftsman bungalow built in 1915 on a quiet tree lined street on the Temescal/Rockridge border. On a spacious double lot with 5,275 square feet garden of eden with many fruits including fig, pear, persimmon, lemon, avocado, and chardonnay grapes perfect for entertaining. Stately crown moldings, original built in-cabinets and a large brick working hearth in the living room.
Walk to cafes/restaurants and shops on College Street and Telegraph Ave., BART Rockridge station. Hop on freeway 24 with easy access to 80, 580, and 880. Friendly neighbors with new sidewalks and minimal traffic on leafy street. Driveway for one car, and ample street parking is always available.
New roman shades and mini blinds for all windows, very sunny and cheerful home with new carpet-like lawn in the front garden. A cool retro refrigerator (Big Chill), washer/dryer in the laundry room included. Spacious basement for your storage. New wainscoting in the bathroom and freshly painted home.
The colorful blooming roses will greet you when you visit this special place.
Additional Features Include:
* Fully equipped with Bay Alarm and automatic irrigation system
* Fruit Trees; Level Fenced Yard
* Custom Painted
* Washer and Dryer
* Gas Cooktop and Wall Oven
* Central Heat
* Low Maintenance Landscaping in the Front and Rear Yards
* Convenient to Kaiser, Downtown and Uptown Oakland, College Avenue, Grand and Lakeshore Business Districts.
* Shops at The Ridge, Temescal Alley, Piedmont Grocery, Piedmont Theatre, Walgreens, Wine on Piedmont, Coffee Houses, Boutique Shops and Major Banks, AC Transit, and Alternative Transportation
* Piedmont Avenue's Favors of the World: Dopo, Messob Ethiopian, Lo Coco, Baja Taqueria, Xyclo, Adesso, Holly's Mandarin, Shimizu Sushi, Geta Japanese, Bay Wolf, Cesar, and many more excellent Zagat rated restaurants on Telegraph and College Avenues.
* Minutes to Highway 13, 580 and 24 and Surrounding Freeways and College or MacArthur BART
Minimum One Year Lease
Owner pays for Gardener
Renter's Insurance Required
Sorry, No Pets
**This is a Non-Smoking Home
Marty Chan BRE#01400871
or Bonita Chinn
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.