Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Contact for details
Bring and Sunny 1bed/1bath Apartment right next to BART - Commuters Dream! This spacious one bedroom apartment is right in the heart of it all. Located Downtown Oakland, a few blocks away from 12th Street BART station and 580/880 freeways, you are just minutes away from the famous Lake Merritt and Jack London Square. Inside you will find an abundance of sunlight beaming through large bay windows, beautiful maple hardwood floors and a spacious kitchen. Dont forget a space saving perk of having a fully functional murphy bed in the living room - perfect for your guests. Relax in your tub after a long day or grab a drink at any of the Taverns on Broadway. Welcome home!
- top floor apartment in a six unit building
- versatile and spacious layout
- original maple hardwood floors throughout
- bay window provides lots of natural light
- charming, built-in shelving and light fixtures
- bright kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and lots of cabinets
- spacious bathroom with full size bathtub
- large built-in cupboard provides lots extra storage in living room and kitchen
- separate kitchen space for refrigerator and breakfast nook
- original working murphy bed, size full
- non-smoking and not pet friendly
- few blocks away from 12th st BART station
- easy access to 880 and 580
- owner pays: water, garbage, sewer
- tenant pays: electricity, gas, internet/cable
- 1 year lease
- street parking only
- Frank Ogawa Plaza
- Awaken Cafe
- The Golden Bull Bar
- Tribune Tavern
- Hopscotch Japanese Food
- Museum of Children's Arts
- Lafayette Square Park
- Cosecha Mexican Cafe
- Jefferson Square Park
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.