Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 14 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Assigned Parking
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- High Ceilings
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
***Complex Fully Occupied*** Listing will be updated when availability arises. Thank you!Fresh, energy-efficient, quiet 22-unit, all 2-story townhome community. You'll like staying home!
***Complex Fully Occupied*** Listing will be updated when availability arises. Thank you!
This unit features:
* Stackable washer/dryer hook-ups.
* Convenient 1/2 bath downstairs.
* Wood-burning fireplace.
* 2 large bedrooms that share full bath.
* Linen closet.
Other complex features:
* New dual-pane, vinyl-frame windows.
* Dryer vents, chimneys and A/C ducts serviced.
* Comcast infrastructure upgraded in area for Xfinity.
* AT&T switching nearby for awesome U-verse and fast Internet.
* Proximity to DT Folsom and Light-rail.
* New attic insulation reduces cost of central heat/air.
* All units have a private patio off of the dining area.
* Assigned, covered parking.
* Friendly, professional on-site manager.
* Water, garbage, recycling and sewer are paid.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Month to Month. Deposit oac Pets: Weight Limit: 25lbs Max. Number of Pets: 1 with agreement and additional deposit.
Pet Deposit - $500
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.