Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Contact for details
GREAT LOCATION!!! Pasadena Living, Parking Included, Hardwood Floors - Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with a gorgeous front garden that is beautifully landscaped . Desirable building convenient to Paseo Colorado, Old Town Pasadena, and Lake Ave. shopping district. This stunning apartment offers 711 sq. feet that includes a spacious living room, refined hardwood floors, formal dining room, and lots of closet space. Unit includes stove and central air and heating. The units have assigned parking.
~ Hardwood Floors
~ Spacious Living Room
~ Includes Stove & Refrigerator
~ Water, Trash, and Landscaping
~ Large Bedroom w/ Ample Closet Space
~ Comfortable Family Room
~ Great neighborhood
~ Great location
~ Professional Property Management
This beautiful apartment is in the heart of Pasadena and adjacent to the Shops on Lake and near the 110 & 210 Freeway for easy commuting. The property is a close distance to public attractions, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, and schools, including the following:
- Shops on Lake
- Paseo Colorado
- Old Town Pasadena
- LA Fitness
- Starbucks & The Coffee Bean
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Citibank, Bank of America, Chase Bank
- Apricott & Subway-
- Mayfield Junior High School
- McKinley School
**SORRY NO PETS & NO SMOKING**
***TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT***
1) Please visit our website at www.MRE123.com (w w w dot MRE123 dot com)
2) Scroll down to the property you are interested in and click the grey box titled "View Details"
3) Next, click the blue box on the right titled "Contact Us" and submit your info (there is no cost to submit a guest card)
4) Upon submitting we will forward your information to the showing agent for the property and they will email a property brochure and set up a viewing.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.