Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Just Renovated! Immaculate One Bedroom in Quiet Community - Be the first to enjoy the renovations in this open and spacious one bedroom apartment home. With refinished hardwood floors throughout and freshly painted walls, this space showcases simplicity and style. Beautiful vaulted ceilings welcome you, giving the living room a modern cottage feel. The brand new kitchen makes cooking a breeze featuring ample cabinet space, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Downstairs, enjoy the convenience of onsite laundry, a covered parking space and private storage. Need a night out? Within just a couple of miles of this quiet community, historic Main Street is ablaze with life. This convenient location also offers easy access to 280 and 101, providing a seamless commute to all Bay Area locations as well as San Francisco and many quaint coastal towns. It's all here!
- immaculately renovated interior
- glistening refinished hardwood floors
- freshly painted throughout
- character adding vaulted ceilings in the living room
- stainless steel kitchen appliances including a dishwasher & disposal
- beautiful granite counters & authentic maple cabinets
- coat closet & linen closet for interior storage
- convenient reserved parking & private storage
- quiet twelve unit community
- onsite laundry room
- convenient Redwood City location, shopping, restaurants, Caltrain
- easy highway access, 280 & 101
- tenant pays gas & electric, cable & internet
- owner pays landscaping, water, sewer & garbage
- rent $2175/month
- security deposit $2200
- not accepting section 8
- credit check & proof of income required
- sorry, no pets
- shown by appointment only
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.