Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Houses
Popular searches in Riverside, CA
Crown Molding, Double sided fireplace with gas logs, Double Vanities, filtered drinking water system, Granite Countertops, High Ceilings, orchard / vegtable garden area, Panoramic Views, Self-cleaning Oven, Storage/Garden/Hobby bldg, Tile Flooring, window coverings
Completely remodeled 2 story Cape Cod style home with panoramic views situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street.
This home has recently undergone a major top to bottom remodel. It is in exceptional condition and is a rare opportunity.
The home features:
- A well designed open floor plan with excellent flow and conducive for entertaining
- Master bedroom with spectacular panoramic view, double door entry, crown moldings, hardwood floors, window casings, walk in closet, double vanity and large oval tub with premium glass enclosure
- An unique double sided fireplace
- Dramatic high vaulted ceilings
- Neutral color palette throughout with enhanced baseboards, chair rails, and contrast wainscoting
- A distinctive lighted artwork niche in entry
- Recently installed low maintenance porcelain flooring throughout ground floor which has the appearance of wood
- Recently installed plush carpeting on the second floor and stairway
- Recently installed window coverings
- Recently installed kitchen counter top and new premium porcelain sink and filtered drinking water system
- Recently installed stove/oven with self-cleaning feature
- Recently installed bathroom vanity with granite counter top and premium hardware
- Ceiling fans in master and dining rooms
- Completely dry walled and refreshed 3 car garage with enclosed storage cabinets, roll up doors and garage door opener with battery power failure backup system.
The property features:
- Unique large lot with plenty of space and privacy between neighboring homes
- Large patio with shade cover offering panoramic views of hillside and city lights
- Detached walk in tool/hobby/storage building in back yard with work counter
- Orchard area in backyard with fruit trees and raised vegetable garden planting area which are all on automated drip irrigation system
- Four Lake Hills Association parks located nearby
This Home is Offered at $1825 on a 12 month lease. The rent includes weekly professional lawn service. A security Deposit of $2000 and an application fee is required. The home is a non smoking home.
Please do not disturb the occupants. Please use the contact information for further information and to arrange for a viewing.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.