Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Riverside, CA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Crown Molding
- Double sided fireplace with gas logs
- Double Vanities
- filtered drinking water system
- Granite Countertops
- High Ceilings
- orchard / vegtable garden area
- Panoramic Views
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Storage/Garden/Hobby bldg
- Tile Flooring
- window coverings
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garden Tub
Completely remodeled 2 story Cape Cod style home with panoramic views situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street.
This home has recently undergone a major top to bottom remodel. It is in exceptional condition and is a rare opportunity.
The home features:
- A well designed open floor plan with excellent flow and conducive for entertaining
- Master bedroom with spectacular panoramic view, double door entry, crown moldings, hardwood floors, window casings, walk in closet, double vanity and large oval tub with premium glass enclosure
- An unique double sided fireplace
- Dramatic high vaulted ceilings
- Neutral color palette throughout with enhanced baseboards, chair rails, and contrast wainscoting
- A distinctive lighted artwork niche in entry
- Recently installed low maintenance porcelain flooring throughout ground floor which has the appearance of wood
- Recently installed plush carpeting on the second floor and stairway
- Recently installed window coverings
- Recently installed kitchen counter top and new premium porcelain sink and filtered drinking water system
- Recently installed stove/oven with self-cleaning feature
- Recently installed bathroom vanity with granite counter top and premium hardware
- Ceiling fans in master and dining rooms
- Completely dry walled and refreshed 3 car garage with enclosed storage cabinets, roll up doors and garage door opener with battery power failure backup system.
The property features:
- Unique large lot with plenty of space and privacy between neighboring homes
- Large patio with shade cover offering panoramic views of hillside and city lights
- Detached walk in tool/hobby/storage building in back yard with work counter
- Orchard area in backyard with fruit trees and raised vegetable garden planting area which are all on automated drip irrigation system
- Four Lake Hills Association parks located nearby
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
This Home is Offered at $1825 on a 12 month lease. The rent includes weekly professional lawn service. A security Deposit of $2000 and an application fee is required. The home is a non smoking home.
Please do not disturb the occupants. Please use the contact information for further information and to arrange for a viewing.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.