Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Beautiful & modern 2B/2BA condo available for lease in the Union Square at Broadway building in downtown San Diego. This great condo features over 1000 SF of living space and boasts an incredible location in downtown! Great walkability to Petco Park, local restaurants, shopping, & nightlife! Upgraded kitchen features granite counter tops, built-in range, breakfast bar & ample cabinet space. Master bedroom with walk in closet & attached bathroom. Community features: fitness center & lounge.
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $2170
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets allowed. FIRM.
- VIRTUAL TOUR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4L6H85bBjo
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow link to schedule showing: https://u10700.alwashow.com/propertiesIframe?full=
HOW TO APPLY:
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: East Village, Downtown San Diego
- FLOORING: Laminate & carpet
- PARKING: 2 tandem garage spaces
- PROPERTY TYPE: Condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Water/sewer/trash
- GARDENER INCLUDED: N/A
- YARD: No
- YEAR BUILT: 2004
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES:
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Move-in fee of $140 for the first 4 hours plus $35 for each additional hour
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,195, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,170, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.