Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Largest 1B/1BA floor plan available in the Solara Lofts building with over 1100 SF of living space! Modern and contemporary unit w/ open floor plan, exposed ducting, new carpet throughout w/ tile in kitchen and baths. Central A/C & Full size washer/dryer in unit. Fully enclosed bedroom space w/ walk-in closet. Oversized bathroom w/ dual sinks & large vanity w/ shower/tub combo. 2 side by side parking spaces in underground parking garage! Great location downtown w/ easy freeway access, & is just blocks from the Gaslamp, Petco Park, and more. Community features: fitness center, racquetball court, sauna, & more!
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $2450
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Owner will consider one small pet under 30lbs for additional $500 deposit
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow link to schedule showing: https://u10700.alwashow.com/propertiesIframe?full=
HOW TO APPLY:
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Solara Lofts
- FLOORING: Tile, New Carpet
- PARKING: 2 side by side parking spaces in underground garage
- PROPERTY TYPE: Condo
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: None
- GARDENER INCLUDED: N/A
- YARD: No
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES:
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Tenant is responsible for scheduling move-in with the HOA, and is responsible for all move-in/move-out fees. Wine fridge in kitchen is "as-is"
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,395, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,450
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.