Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Absolutely stunning 2B+Office/3BA custom home available for lease in Point Loma. This beautiful home features 2,591 SF of living space, and boasts:
- Breathtaking views from every room in the house! Full view of downtown skyline, Coronado Bridge, & San Diego Airport. Enjoy all of the views without all of the noise!
- Spectacular outdoor space, & balconies make this home an entertainer's delight!
- Great location in Point Loma! Minutes from Point Loma High, local shopping centers, San Diego Airport, and more!
- Great exterior curb appeal w/ contemporary design
- 2 car attached garage
- Washer/Dryer in home
- Front entry opens to beautiful foyer w/ custom lighting. Step forward to access main living space, bedrooms on right
- Living room features hardwood floors, custom fireplace, surround sound (as-is), and access to HUGE balcony
- Highly upgraded kitchen features custom flooring, custom tile backsplash, custom cabinets high end stainless steel appliances, 2 built-in wine fridges, separate pantry, breakfast bar, & more!
- Kitchen also breakfast knook, & custom wet bar w/ an additional wine fridge & storage
- Spacious master bedroom features custom coffered ceiling w/ fan, carpet floors, walk-in closet, access to balcony, & attached bath
- Master bathroom features dual vanities, soaking tub, & stall shower
- Second bedroom also features carpet floors, and overlooks front of property
- Large Den/Media room on bottom level is great for entertaining!
- Den/Media room features: tile flooring, built-in surround sound (as-is), small kitchenette w/ dishwasher, sink, & additional wine fridge
- Den/Media room also features full bathroom, and access to backyard
- Stepped backyard features spa (currently drained), numerous citrus trees, small grassy area & raised garden boxes
- This stunning custom home must be seen to be truly appreciated!
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $4970
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets allowed. FIRM.
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience: https://secure.rently.com/properties/183692
HOW TO APPLY:
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Point Loma
- FLOORING: Tile, hardwood, & carpet
- PARKING: 2 Car attached garage
- PROPERTY TYPE: House
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Trash, alarm
- TENANT PAYS: all utilities & responsible for spa maintenance
- GARDENER INCLUDED: Yes
- YARD: Yes
- YEAR BUILT: 1954
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES:
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 1 year
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: N/A
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $4,995, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $4,970, Available Now
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.