Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Contact for details
JUST LISTED!!!! We know you're busy...so we've made it possible for you to see this home when it's convenient for you! Register online for a self showing by following the instructions below:
Copy this link to your browser to SCHEDULE A SHOWING TODAY AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. https://secure.rently.com/properties/264772
Check out the photos (photos of actual home), additional features below and contact me at 619-773-0336 if you have any questions!
4687 Hamilton Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
Live in the heart of University Heights neighborhood just steps away from the Adams Ave historic Antique Row shops, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops! This charming 1 bedroom is located behind the main residence, has a private entrance & shares a large yard! This apartment home is on the ground level, features a very well maintained vintage tile kitchen counter, cabinetry, gas range, stove, and refrigerator. This home has been recently painted, has brand new luxury woodstyle flooring, brand new windows, and more! Lots of great natural light!
This is also a pet-friendly community! And when we say pet-friendly, we mean it! No additional monthly fees, no weight limit (*breed restrictions apply), and just a $500 pet deposit.
Water, Sewer, Trash are included in the rent!
* 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom ! ~550 sq.ft. ! OPEN LAYOUT
* NEWLY REMODELED!!!
* Rent $1,395 per month
* Deposit: Equivalent to 1 Months? Rent ($1,395)
* Application Fee: $35 per adult
* Pets: DOGS and CATS are welcome! No Weight Limit; No Additional Pet Fees! **Breed Restrictions Apply: Pet deposit $500 per pet
* Utilities Included in Rent: Water/Sewer, Trash
* Available Date: NOW!
* Floor Level: Ground level, located behind the main residence and has a private entrance
* Parking: Street Parking
* Lease Terms: 12 months
KITCHEN: (Brand New Re-model)
* Vintage tile kitchen counter and cabinetry
* Appliances included: Gas range/stove, refrigerator
* Brand New luxury woodstyle flooring
* Ample storage space and cabinet space
* Located behind the main residence;
* Has a private entrance
* Shares a large yard
* Apartment is on the ground level
* Vintage Tile kitchen counter
* Newly painted
* Brand New luxury woodstyle flooring (No Carpet!!!)
* Brand New Windows
* Lots of natural light
* Built-in shelving in the living room
* Ceiling Fans/Light Combination in Living room & Bedroom
* Bathroom has white tile shower walls
* Quaint Community with only 3 apartment homes. This particular rental unit is located through the side entrance
* Extremely well maintained with a very peaceful setting
* Large yard shared
* Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, pharmacy services, city transportation, medical services and much more!
* Live in the heart of University Heights neighborhood just steps away from the Adams Ave historic Antique Row shops, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops!
* Balboa Park is just minutes away!
* 10 minutes to Fashion Valley mall
* 7 minutes to Mission Valley Westfield shopping center
* Within 5-10 minutes to popular attractions including: SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Downtown, Balboa Park, Gaslamp, Petco Park, and more
* Only 10 minutes to the beaches!
* Easily accessible to highways I-805, I-8, I-15, I-163
University Heights, Normal Heights, North Park, one bedroom, pet friendly, dogs, shopping, 92104, 92103, 92116, affordable, restaurants, central San Diego, El Cajon Blvd, University Ave, large dogs, big dogs, cats
1 of 15
Application Fee: $35
Security Deposit: $1,395
Cats allowedDogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.