Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 18 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
Close to several local attractions!
Located in the San Gabriel Valley, we are an Avalon community well-situated close to highways, parks, local attractions and historic downtown San Dimas. Just minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment. Spacious layouts feature modern kitchens and bathrooms. Community amenities include sparkling swimming pool and fitness center. Easy access to 57 Freeway, I-210 and I-10.
Apartment 156 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 30 Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
- Acres of beautiful landscaping
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue/grill areas
- Ceiling fans
- Energy efficient appliances
- Flexible Lease Terms
- High speed Internet available
- Large closets
- National Transfer/Relocation Program
- On Site Patrol
- On-Line Rent Payment, Maintenance Requests & More
- On-site storage
- Pet friendly - Breed restrictions apply
- Refrigerator in select units
- Resident Referral Rewards
- Short Term Available
- Some private patios/balconies
- Some vaulted ceilings
- Spacious 2- or 4-bedroom floor plans
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool
- Stackable washer and dryer
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: 115 Pound Weight Limit. Maximum 2 dogs per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
For more information, please call or check availability.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.View all AvalonBay Communities, Inc. properties
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center