Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- *Select Residences
- Bathrooms with Porcelain Tile Flooring
- Bosch In-Suite Washer and Dryer - Stackable
- Built-in Closet Organizers
- Caesarstone Kitchen Countertop
- Car Sharing Program
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround
- Communty Herb Planters
- Contemporary Track Lighting
- Custom Mica Shades
- Custom-Finished Cherry Cabinetry Baths
- Designed to meet Leed Platinum Certified Standards
- Electric Vehicle Parking Spaces Available
- Elevated Ceilings
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy-Star Appliances
- Energy-Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Generous Windows with Ample Natural Light
- Green Community
- Grilling and Entertainment Terrace
- Heath Ceramic Tile Blacksplash
- High-Efficiency Indoor Water Systems
- High-Efficiency Irrigation Systems
- Just Steps to 24-Hour Fitness
- Lanscaped Courtyard
- Modern White Textured Cabinetry in Kitchens
- Pets Welcome
- Premium Water-Saving Moen Fixtures
- Projection Screen
- Reserved Garage Parking
- Rooftop Amenity Deck w/ Spectacular 360 Views
- Rooftop, Solar Hot-Water System
- Separate Master Shower*
- Sustainable Hardwood Flooring
- Sustainable Premium Carpet (Bedroom(s) Only)
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Welcome to 2175 Market...Creating Spaces to Foster Connectivity! Experience Your Community!
2175 Market showcases active spaces that blend the public and private to facilitate shared, interactive experiences. This community-centric focus adds value to the Upper Market neighborhood by enhancing its identity within the greater city. It all starts at the lobby entrance which opens up to a vibrant retail/market space providing easy access to additional amenities for our residents. In the evening, this unique area become a special place for hosted community events - providing even greater opportunity to connect.
Experience your community. Grab brunch or dinner with neighbors or friends in the restaurant located below your apartment. You can also enjoy the opportunity to shop among the local, creative retail vendors next to the lobby.
Stay current by attending one of 2175 Market's curated, hands-on events that emphasize discovery through various culinary, art and music classes offered through a partnership with various local organizations. These unique experiences will bring together diverse crowds of residents and surrounding neighbors to share, connect, and inspire. Our residents have the opportunity to host their own gatherings or curated events in the community spaces.
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
12 and 18 month leases are available.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Forest City Residential ManagementView all Forest City Residential Management properties
Call or email the property directly: