Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
* For rent by Azari Property Management:
www . azaripm . com
* Information / Showings for this property:
marketing @ azaripm.com / (415) 772-1977 x103
*** JUST RENTED ***
PLEASE REVIEW ALL OUR AVAILABLE INVENTORY AT:
* Available : NOW *
Gorgeous & Large 2 Story Loft/Condo in the Dogpatch area! Enjoy a Real City Life without paying more!
Easy freeway access to 280/101/80(East & South Bay), Easy commute to Downtown SF--T or N/other MUNI Lines, Close to CalTrain and AT&T Park, Close to all shops/restaurants in Potrero Hill/Mission Bay/South Beach/SOMA
* Property Highlights :
- 1 Bedroom enclosed, 1 Bedroom in loft
- Full Bathroom in Loft
- 1/2 Bathroom on main level
- High Ceilings/large windows--sunny & bright
- Hardwood floors/Carpet
- Beautiful kitchen w/granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances
- In unit Washer/Dryer
- 1 Car garage parking
* Other Details
- Type of rental: Loft
- Pets: OK (additional fee)
- Smoking: No
- Rent: $3,690.00
- Security Deposit: $3,690.00
- Application fee: $45
- Utilities included: Water + Garbage
- There is Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com / (415) 710-4284
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com / (510) 303-9550
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.