Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
4BR/3BA Pac Heights Art Deco Gem! Laundry! Parking! Large Yard! Pet! PROGRESSIVE - Enormous 2,546 sq ft (per owner records), 2-level, extensively remodeled Art Deco-style flat! This stunning unit is easily accessible to Lafayette Park, tennis courts, and shops and restaurants on Polk, Fillmore and Union Streets. Public transportation and Whole Foods Market are close at hand. An elegant home in an elegant setting!
- Grand and spacious living room with working fireplace and Art Deco mantle. Huge windows!
- Gracious formal dining room with lovely molding.
- Handsomely remodeled kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
- 2 large bedrooms (one en suite) which overlook a lovely landscaped back yard with decorative water fountain
- 3rd bedroom, also with en suite bathroom, is smaller and perfect as childs room or home office
- Both bathrooms nicely renovated
- Enormous open room with French door leading directly to the landscaped yard. Perfect as a 4th large bedroom, or family room, or home office, or for an au pair or visiting family member! Private entrance!
- Full bathroom
- Laundry room with full size machines
- Lovely and secluded garden/backyard that is exclusive to the unit.
- Wood floors throughout
- 1 car parking (medium size carno SUVs)
- Unique and appealing Art Deco details throughout
- Flat back yard
- Small, 2-unit building
Lease: 12 month lease required
Monthly Rent: $8,650.00
Security Deposit: 1.5X one months rent
Tenant pays PG&E, cable/phone/TV
Owner pays water and garbage
Pet negotiable with additional deposit
For showings, respond via email to this ad or call/text 415-680-7546
LOCATION: 1979 Clay x Gough
FRUSTRATED finding an apartment or home to rent? Call 415-515-4275.. Let us help you find the perfect rental.
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.