Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Conveniently Located Parkside Flat -
This top floor flat has lots of natural light and hardwood flooring throughout.
- Walk up the stairs to the formal foyer with a large closet and skylight
- Living room with decorative fireplace and built-in shelving
- Formal dining room with built in china cabinet/closet
- Small room at the front of the unit has a large closet and can be used as an office or bedroom
- Central Hall with large linen closet
- Split bath, with shower over tub
- Updated eat-in kitchen with tons of cabinetry/storage includes dishwasher, refrigerator, gas range, new granite counter tops and working desk area
- Master bedroom with large closet
- Second bedroom can be accessed through master bedroom or kitchen
Rear yard and garage are shared with lower unit. Rent includes one designated small car garage parking, and washing machine and dryer in basement. Tenants pay PG&E, Garbage/Recycling/Compost and Cable/Internet/Phone service for their own units. Owner pays Water/Sewer.
Renters insurance required. This is a no smoking, no pets property.
Conveniently located to Taraval Street shopping, restaurants and public transportation: McCoppin Square, Parkside Branch Library, Tennessee Grill, Taraval Policy Station, Walgreens. Close to Stonestown Galleria, Sigmund Stern Grove, Larson Park/Sava Pool.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.