Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Elegant 2BR/2BA Flat! Parking! Laundry! PROGRESSIVE - Built in 1937, this charming 2BR/2BA unit has lovely period detailing throughout, beautiful hardwood floors, and green views of the University of San Franciscos Lone Mountain campus which is situated directly across the Street. Located a short stroll from NOPA, and with quick access to Laurel Heights and Sacramento Street, this unit enjoys easy access to the many wonderful grocery stores, restaurants and boutiques of these popular destinations.
- Formal living room with decorative fireplace, a wide bay window which frames the park-like campus of USF, and shining hardwood floors.
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of storage, and breakfast area
- Two nice size bedrooms in the back of the unit (quiet) with south facing views
- Master suite has attached full bathroom with shower over tub
- Second bathroom off hallway
- 1 garage parking space included in rent!
- Shared laundry in the building
- Small interior lightwell/patio for potted plants
- Public transportation across the street!
- Newly painted walls and refinished hardwood floors
12 month lease required
Monthly Rent: $4,400.00
Owner pays water and trash removal
Ready for immediate occupancy
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
Ample street parking
ADDRESS: 2615 Turk Street @ Roselyn Terrace
For questions, or to schedule private showing, please respond to this email or call 415-515-4275
CA BRE License # 01905856.
Progressive Property Group
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.