Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
STUNNING, MUST SEE MARINA STUDIO!!! - - Stunning first floor studio in 12-unit 1920s building across the street from the Presidio
- Beautifully updated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinets, gas stove/microwave combo, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Fresh new three tone paint from top to bottom
- Lots of closet space including one walk-in
- Amazing hardwood floors throughout
- Updated bath with beautiful sink/vanity and shower/tub combo
- Coin operated laundry onsite
- North facing view onto the Presidio
- Water, garbage and steamed heat included in rent
- Parking included in garage for COMPACT CAR ONLY
- Across the street from the Presidio, short walk to Palace of Fine Art, public transportation and Chestnut and Union Street shops and restaurants
Terms: 1-year lease required. Security deposit equals 1.5 of monthly rent. NO PETS.
For more details or to view this unit, please call Erston Pearcy at (415) 752-3605x120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (License #01398768). All vacancies can be viewed between the hours of 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Please call to schedule a time to pick up the keys to the unit you would like to view. Our office is located at 4630 Geary Blvd. at 10th Avenue. You will need to provide a picture I.D. in order to pick up keys.
Please visit www.cournaleco.com for other available rentals.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.