Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Rent Ready Top Floor Studio in a Stupendous Location! - Looking to live in a booming South of Market community that is just across the street from beautiful South Park, a mere two blocks from Caltrain, a three block jaunt from the ballpark, a brisk 15 minute walk from the Powell/Montgomery BART stops, that features oodles of nearby MUNI lines, that's close to major supermarkets, and is right smack dab in the middle of one of San Francisco's thriving culinary scenes? Then come one down and check out our rent ready studio apartment in our RENT CONTROLLED, vintage, built in 1907 and still standing strong apartment structure!
Studio apartment # 310 is a top floor(!) carpeted studio apartment that boasts a large bathroom featuring marble floors, a closet with sliding mirrored doors and a full bathtub/shower. The open floor space allows for a table in the kitchen, which will come in handy with the gas stove. Did I mention top floor? Because # 310 is totally on the top floor!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. ALL utilities, excluding internet, are included in the monthly rental charge. That's right, PG&E, sewage, trash, and water are ALL included!
2. Street parking only, lots of neighborhood parking lots.
3. Laundry facilities on site.
4. NO PETS! Sorry.
5. Six month minimum rental agreement.
6. Bike Score 93! Walk Score 94!! Transit Score 100!!!
7. All apartments are wired for Webpass, AT&T, Comcast, and Direct TV.
8. This apartment is designated as non-smoking.
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.