Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
* Available : NOW with 1 week notice to prepare unit for you.*
Located in a great area of Lower Nob Hill. Walk to Union Square, Financial District, Theatres, Art Galleries and more. Multiple choices for public transportation.
Charming building built in 1926, updated with modern conveniences and finishes.
* Property Highlights:
- 10th Floor View Corner Unit
- Open plan Living/Dining room with decorative fireplace, built-in window seats and View
- 1 Bedroom with View
- 1 Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub
- Hardwood and granite floors throughout
- Galley style kitchen with View, granite counters and floors, 2 under counter refrigerators, stove, microwave, dishwasher, disposal
- Large walk-in closet off Living/Dining room
- Storage locker in the Basement
- Laundry room in building
- Recreation room on top floor
- Nice roof deck accessed through recreation room
- Elevator in building
* Other Details:
- Type of rental: Co-op
- Pets: Not allowed per rules of the building
- Smoking: Not allowed per rules of the building
- Utilities included : Water, PG&E, Garbage
- Rent: $3,250
- Security Deposit: $3,250
- Application fee: $45
- There are Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply.
* See other properties for rent
* Learn about our services
* #1 Property Management Franchise
* More information about our services and franchise
- Genie Mantzoros
COO / Luxury Leasing Agent / Senior Real Estate Consultant / Realtor
Genie @ azaripm.com / (415) 710-4284
- Mark A. Bush
VP of Business Development / Luxury Leasing Agent / Realtor
Mark @ azaripm.com / (510) 303-9550
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.