Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
- **Amazing Stylish Condo, Ideal Location**
"The unit is currently occupied. A 48-hour notice is required to schedule a showing."
This one-bedroom, one bathroom apartment located in SOMA features detail finishes, parking and in unit Washer and Dryer
Currently Occupied will be move-in ready early June - Please reply to ad via email to schedule a showing.
Unit Features Include:
*Luxury Building built in 2010
*Kitchen w/Granite Countertops, No Slam Cabinet, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove
*In-Unit Washer and Dryer
*Large Soaking Tub, Marble Flooring
*Lots of Natural Light, floor to ceiling windows
*Hard flooring in Living Room, Carpet in Bedroom
*1 Car Parking Included
*Amble Closet Space
The community features.
*24-hour Front Desk
*Rooftop Deck/lounge with amazing view and communal bbq grill
*Steps from Whole Foods, Peet's, Zero Zero and Oola
*Ideal location Close to Caltrain and BART.
*Good credit and income required
*$25 application fee per applicant
Please follow the link below to a virtual tour of the HOA. This is NOT a video of the actual unit. The video is a similar unit and has similar appliances and finishes.
After touring the property please provide the below documents to be considered for tenancy. Applications will be considered on a first-come/first-served basis.
1) $25 per adult applicant application fee (payable via PayPal; instructions provided at tour)
2) visit http://bancalsf.com/renters.php, find the applicable unit, and click on "Apply Now" button to apply
3) Proof of income: two most recent pay stubs OR new employment letter (can be attached to online application)
3) copy of your photo ID (can be attached to online application)
Security Deposit: $4,500
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.