Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Controlled Access
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Assigned Covered Parking
- Bike racks & bike storage
- Bike racks and bike storage
- Brook Furniture Rental
- Easy Access to Highway 880, 280, 87, and 101
- Emergency Maintenance
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- Full sized Washer and Dryer included
- One Block from HP Pavilion
- Planned Resident Activities
- Pre-wired for High Speed Internet
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Short Term Available
- Walk in Closets in Select Apartments
- Walking distance to Downtown San Jose
- WiFi Internet at Pool and Club Room
- Within a half mile of a bus line(s)
- Within a half mile of a metro/subway station
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Lifestyle Meets Location
Avalon at Cahill Park in San Jose is just steps from the historic downtown district and has generously appointed and spaciously designed one, two and three bedroom apartments that boast high ceilings, gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning and heating, walk-in closets, private patios and other quality details found throughout every floor plan. Avalon at Cahill Park offers a whole slew of luxurious features and amenities designed to make the lives of its residents as comfortable as possible. Community amenities include a sparkling swimming pool, spa, state of the art fitness center, and an entertaining recreation room.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: 115 Pound Weight Limit. Maximum 2 dogs per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
For more information, please
or check availability.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.View all AvalonBay Communities, Inc. properties
Call or email the property directly: