Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Newly Renovated, Spacious One Bedroom - Are you living in an old, stuffy apartment? It may be time to move on! Sit back and enjoy this beautifully renovated and practical space. The new floors and open floorplan make it ideal for entertaining. Whip up a meal or apps for your friends and enjoy in the immaculate eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counters. With the sun beaming in, being in your new home will become the best part of your day. Conveniently located on the Peninsula and just off of 92, this apartment home offers easy access 101, 280 and just about anywhere along the bay. It'll be easy to explore your new neighborhood! It's time. Make it happen.
- beautifully renovated with modern conveniences
- second floor, end unit apartment
- tons of natural light and new floors throughout
- new granite countertops and birch cabinets
- stainless steel appliances and eat-in kitchen
- efficient floor plan and custom paint
- lots of storage space throughout
- spacious bathroom with pedestal sink and bathtub
- assigned covered parking space
- owner pays: water, sewer and garbage
- tenant pays: gas, electric, cable and internet
- 1 year initial lease term
- rent - $2200
- security deposit - $2300
- credit check required & proof of income (3x rent)
- not participating with section 8
- great San Mateo location - close to Trader Joe's and San Mateo Commons
- easy access to 92, 101 and 280
- private coin operated laundry room
- small five unit building
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.