Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
We proudly offer on demand showings at your convenience! Paste this link into your browser to schedule an instant showing: https://secure.rently.com/properties/371730
***Must view the unit in person before submitting an application!!***
Charming ranch style home in exclusive Baywood Knolls in San Mateo! For those new to the Bay Area, San Mateo is conveniently located in the middle of the Peninsula, halfway between San Francisco and Silicon Valley with easy access from Hwy's 280 and 101.
This is is a well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home close to some of the most desirable schools on the Peninsula! Your new home will be located right down the street from Tulane Montessori Preschool, Baywood Elementary and Aragon High School!
Additional features include:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Updated kitchen w/ new refrigerator
- Gas stove & oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Kitchen with a nice eating nook
- Formal Dining Room
- Living Room
- Large laundry room with full size washer & dryer
- Master bedroom w/ large walk-in closet and built in organizers
- Marble counter-tops in the master bath and stone tile shower.
- (2) Two car garage parking and storage!
About the area: The Baywood & Aragon neighborhoods are very walkable and are home to a diverse array of families, professionals and residents of all ages who enjoy a nice, clean & safe area to call home!
Additionally, you will be located just a short distance away from many of the award winning restaurants located in the newly revitalized and vibrant downtown San Mateo corridor!
Enjoy spending time reading a good book Central Park, or playing a game of tennis on the public courts! Or maybe a movie and then dinner in the City is more your cup of tea? Take CalTrain from the downtown San Mateo station and avoid the hassle of traffic and parking in the City!
- Living Room with fireplace 21' x 14' Sq Ft
- Formal dining room 21' x 14' Sq Ft
- Breakfast nook 12' x 9' Sq Ft
- Kitchen 13' x 12' Sq Ft
- Master Bedroom 13' x 13' Sq Ft
- Second bedroom 11' x 11' Sq Ft
- Third bedroom 12' x 12' Sq Ft
- Laundry room 10' x 5' Sq Ft
- Please note that all properties require each applicant to have a minimum FICO score of 700 and gross income of at least (3) three times the monthly rent.
- Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- Vouchers not accepted
- Small dogs considered with additional deposit
- Renter?s Insurance required
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(650) 435-5906 Ext. 2
Additional listings: http://gofivestarpm.com/rentals
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent and security deposits online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
**Please note that we proudly offer on demand showings at your convenience! Paste this link into your browser to schedule a showing now: https://secure.rently.com/properties/371730
Equal Housing Opportunity
Rental Terms: Rent: $5,295, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $5,295, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Small Dogs considered
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.