Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Business Center
- Furnished Available
- Swimming Pool
- Adjacent to the Santa Rosa Creek Trail and Trai...
- Built-in Computer Desk*
- Clubhouse with Large Screen TV, Surround Sound ...
- Direct Access Garage
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Weight Training ...
- Full-sized Whirlpool Washer/Dryer
- Garage with Automatic Opener or Reserved Covere...
- Maple Cabinetry in Kitchen and Baths
- Nine-Foot Ceilings
- On-site Car Wash Area
- Outdoor Living Area with BBQ & Fire Pit
- Oversized Hourglass-Shaped Bathtubs
- Pets welcome
- Planned Resident Activities
- Professional On-site Management and Maintenance
- Raised Panel Doors with Lever Hardware
- Walk-in Closet with Single and Double Poled Org...
- Whirlpool Kitchen Appliances including Gas Rang...
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Life Made Simple. Come and tour our wonderful property! Dogs and cats welcome!
It's not just scenic. It reflects a more urban, contemporary flow and scene. At Acacia on Santa Rosa Creek, we have a vision that incorporates today's exciting lifestyles without sacrificing the timeless, picturesque surroundings you love. Our inviting community is full of luxurious amenities. Inside our residences, you'll be just as pampered. Designer features, modern touches and spacious plan will keep up with you day to night. Altogether, living at Acacia on Santa Rosa Creek allows you the best of everything.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Pets are allowed on the premises with only an appointment by management to meet your pet, a signed Pet Addendum which requires an additional deposit, rent, non-refundable fees or other charges. If a pet is acquired after you move-in and we allow the animal, you are required to make proper arrangements with the office immediately or you will be in violation of your lease. All residents with pets are required to submit a veterinarian statement establishing the general health, breed or breed mix o
For more information, please
or check availability.
Monogram Apartment Collection, LLC
Call or email the property directly: