Looks like Dublin Blvd, Two Bedroom Townhome is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Perfect view of Pikes Peak Range, 3 minutes to I-25 and 7 minutes to Air Force Academy south entrance. Townhouse 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, oversized 2-car garage, patio, 1600+ sqft, and large storage capacity. HOA fees included.
Living in the Highly Desirable "Montarbor Villas" Neighborhood
Popular two-story end unit located on a corner! Immaculate, light, bright and maintenance free! Award winning "Ponderosa" floor plan, 1625 square feet, built by Pulte in December 2004 is offered by original owner. Quiet location with gorgeous views of the Front Range and Air Force Academy.
- Large kitchen with plenty of raised panel 42" oak cabinets, range oven, 25cf refrigerator, quiet dishwasher, microwave, recessed lighting and breakfast bar
- Living and dining room combination
- Large master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and 4-piece bath
- 2nd master suite with full bathroom and walk-in closet
- Open loft on upper level easy to use as office or recreational area
- Laundry on main level - washer and dryer included
- Oversized two car garage, finished with built-in storage shelving
- Covered front porch where you can enjoy our beautiful Colorado days
- 4-5' crawlspace under entire floor plan adds additional storage space
- Wired for security; high-speed internet and satellite ready
- 9 foot ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- 6 panel doors and trim
- Vinyl windows
- Rounded corners
- Window coverings included in both bedrooms
Nestled in the middle of well established neighborhoods with no new construction noise around this home.
- Walking trails in front of the house lead to Cotton Wood Community Park where you could enjoy the
fitness center, bike trails, and other recreational activities
- Convenient to parks, schools and shopping; I-25 and Powers Road
1-3 yr lease, military clause included
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.