Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Close to E. 29th Ave Town Center
- Complimentary Membership to Stapleton Community...
- Concerts, Movies and Theater on The Green
- Designer Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Double Vanities in Select Suites
- Elevated or Vaulted Ceilings
- Farmers Market
- Granite or Laminate Countertops
- Island Kitchens
- Landscaped Courtyards with Seating Areas
- Large Kitchen Island
- Maple Hardwood Flooring in Living Room and Kitc...
- Open Living, Dining and Kitchen Space
- Outdoor Grilling Areas and Fire Pit
- Pets Welcome
- Separate Shower and Large Oval Tub in Select Su...
- Stainless Steel Backsplash in Select Suites
- Sweet William Market (Antiques)
- Under-Cabinet Lighting in Select Suites
- White or Blond Kitchen Cabinetry with Stainless...
- White or Stainless Steel Energy-Star Aplliances
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Here you will find spacious apartments packed with features that most rental properties classify as upgrades. A variety of finish options allow you to choose the one that is right for you.
Here you will find spacious apartments packed with features that most rental properties classify as upgrades. A variety of finish options allow you to choose the one that is right for you.Enjoy spaciousfloor plans with Maple hardwood flooring,granite countertops, stainless steel back splashes, custom cabinetry, GE or Whirlpool Energy-Star white or stainless steel appliance packages, large kitchen islands or breakfast bars,elevated ceiling heights, private patios or balconies and in-suite, full-size washer and dryer.*When you make BotanicaTown Center your home, you'll enjoy all the benefits of a Stapleton lifestyle includingThe Greenone of Stapleton's numerous neighborhoodopen spaces, andE. 29th Ave. Town Center's shops and restaurants right outside your door. If that's not enough, you can take advantage of all the great Stapleton amenities including1,100 acres of parks,hiking and biking trails and a nature preserve, as well as the Denver Recreation Center and 4 community pools.*And while it may seem that you're a world away from downtown Denver, you're really just a 15-minute drive to everything you cherish about the city.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Dogs and cats welcome. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. Please contact the Leasing Office for more details.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Forest City Residential ManagementView all Forest City Residential Management properties
Call or email the property directly: