Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 100% Smoke-Free Environment
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Bicycle Parking
- Brand new!
- City and Mountain Views
- Community Demonstration Kitchen
- Community Lounge with Piano
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Design Will Save up to 50% in Utility Costs
- ENERGY STAR Stainless Steel Appliances
- Forest Stewardship Council Approved Wood Cabinets
- Green Community
- High-Efficiency Lighting in All Apartments
- High-End Finishes
- High-Performance Water Fixtures use 34% Less Water
- Hot Water Boiler- Hot Water at 99% Efficiency
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Island Kitchens
- Low VOC Paints, Adhesives, Sealants and Carpets
- Low-e Windows- Sunlight In, Radiant Energy Out
- Many Neighborhood Restaurants and Attractions
- New/Renovated Interior
- Photovoltaic Solar Array Generates Power
- Public Transportation
- Recreation Room
- Rooftop Amenities Open 24 Hours
- Rooftop Health Center: Free Weights and Yoga
- Rooftop Multi- Purpose Area
- Rooftop Outdoor Barbecues
- Rooftop Pool - Conversation Spaces
- Rooftop Pool Table, TV, Resident Kitchen
- Secured Garage
- Single-Stream Recycling Program on Every Floor
- Storage Space - Climate-Controlled
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Velo Room Bicycle Maintenance Shop
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Live life by your own soundtrack. From your place in Union Station you can go anywhere, do anything in a lifestyle decidedly Denver. Never before has there been an address so connected. Downtown in your palm, myriad transit options just steps away, and walking access to the city's hippest and most eclectic neighborhoods.
There is something about being first. Street lights flashing in unintended rhythm to the steady stream of people moving in and out of a city backdrop. Footstep strides timed with rail lines carrying to a thousand destinations. From work scene to social scene to passing connection. Immersed in a melody of sounds. Sounds urban, sounds exciting. Cars and crowds, people and places, laughter and song.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6-13 Months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: 55 lbs. Weight Limit, $300 non-refundable Dep.- Pet fee $250 per pet; Breed restrictions apply, call for more information. Maximum 2 Pets per apartment.
Cadence Union Station