Similar Apartment rentals in Denver, CO you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 1,100 acres of parks, hiking and biking trails
- 1,2,3 bedroom apartments, flats and townhomes
- 10-15 minutes to downtown Denver
- 20 minutes to Denver International Airport
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- 24-hour fitness center
- 4 Community pools with expansive sundecks
- Additional sustainable features and options
- Available bike and sports equipment storage
- Available garages and other parking options
- Buff Lake Nature Center
- Ceramic tile and porcelain bathroom flooring
- Children?s playground
- City, courtyard, mountain, or park views
- Close to Anschutz Medical Campus, I-70 and I-225
- Close to E. 29th Ave. Town Center
- Complimentary Stapleton MCA Membership
- Controlled access with 1st floor private entry
- Corporate Leases Available
- Custom cabinetry with built-ins and lighting
- Denver Recreation Center
- Designer lighting and fixtures
- Elevated ceiling heights and abundant windows
- Emergency Maintenance
- Farmers? Market, Movies
- Flexible lease terms
- GE or Whirlpool Energy-Star appliance packages
- Granite countertop and hardwood flooring options
- In-suite Energy-Star washer and dryer
- Landscaped courtyards with water features
- Large kitchen islands or breakfast bars
- Outdoor grilling areas and fire pit
- Outdoor spa
- Pet friendly community
- Private balcony, patio or porch
- Spacious walk-in and storage closets
- Stainless steel backsplash in most apartments
- Stapleton Dog Park
- Traditional or contemporary designer finishes
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Walk to shops, restaurants and local events
- Westerly Creek Nature Preserve
- White, black or stainless steel appliances
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Garden Tub
The Art of Urban LivingThere's nothing ordinary about Botanica Town Center Apartments. From its distinctive architecture to the park side location and condo-quality finishes. Botanica on the Green is a true haven in a unique urban location.When you make Botanica your home, you'll enjoy all the benefits of a Stapleton lifestyle. With Founder's Green park right outside and the East 29th Avenue Town Center's restaurants and shops a block away, it's the perfect combination.
Living a Life Is More Than Just Inhabiting Space. Discover what makes the Stapleton Apartments lifestyle and neighborhood truly unique to Denver. Stapleton Apartments offers five distinct communities each offering special floor plan, finish and location options to suit your active lifestyle. Each community is located near 1,100 acres of parks and nature preserves; miles of hiking and biking trails; The Shops at Northfield and E. 29th Ave. Town Center for dining, shopping and nightlife; award-winning schools, and much more! The newest addition, Aster Conservatory Green, proudly introduces another unique urban living option by combining premium contemporary finishes, diverse floor plans and relaxed luxury with a one-of-a-kind location centered by the tranquility of the great outdoors, and yet incredibly just steps to The Shops at Northfield. The Aster Town Center also aims to make life simpler by offering smart-design floor plans with high-tech built-ins and a location just two blocks from the E. 29th Ave. Town Center. Botanica Town Center offers spacious apartment and townhome floor plans with high-end traditional finishes and living spaces located two blocks from shopping and dining. Crescent Flats features urban mid-rise living, free-flowing spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and the E. 29th Ave. Town Center shops and restaurants right beneath your feet. Whichever you choose, you will feel a world away..even though many conveniences are right outside your door, including downtown Denver just a short 10-minute drive away. We invite you to come and discovery our award-winning Stapleton lifestyle.
Pets Accepted. Breed Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Forest City Residential ManagementView all Forest City Residential Management properties
Ratings and Reviews
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.